(noun) nonchalant absurdity with a dash of embarrassment.

(verb) to be shark bitten.

(adverb) in a manner that is nonchalantly absurd and embarrassing.


27 October 2010

Daniel Hirschmann @ Whitney Studio Party

Last night at the Whitney Studio party Anne Grauso, Joseph Wolf Grazi and I were lucky enough to chat it up with art stars Jeff Koons and Chuck Close (Chuck and I even danced a bit to Quest Love's DJ Set!). Mr. Close asked me about my curatorial ideas and and projects and I told him I've stood in front of his painting at the Met time and again--which may add up to hours if I actually calculated how long. Meeting the people I've studied in my art history classes is great and all, but I must say my favorite part of the night was British artist Daniel Hirschmann's video installation. An amazing artist and a lovely guy. Check out some stills of his work below.


bumblebee xx.







No comments:

Post a Comment