(noun) nonchalant absurdity with a dash of embarrassment.

(verb) to be shark bitten.

(adverb) in a manner that is nonchalantly absurd and embarrassing.


24 January 2012

For Aubrie ♥

Aubrie, Liane & Natalie, 2001
As tears and memories came pouring in today, those that have not come to mind in quite some time, I am reminded of how fragile life is. Give more, take less, smile often, remember compliments, and forget insults. Life really isn't that serious. Change your ways of seeing if happiness is what you seek. Otherwise, I'm sure your misery can find some company rather quickly.

Aubrie Uellner, when I first met you I was an awkward middle schooler. Too skinny, braces, no tits and I looked up to you as this older, beautiful and amazing gymnast. I wanted to be so much like you. I'll never forget all the Friday night practices we hated, the year you drove all the way out of the way to pick me up for school so I didn't have to take the bus, beam routine after beam routine–-the ongoing beam star competition. You won, of course. You had such a warm heart. I hope you are dancing and spinning in heaven Esméralda. I ♥ you. All my love to your family. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment